Yes, do it almost exclusively. It has number of benefits.
1. If you open raise and get several callers, it can be very difficult to play a connected flop.
2. Limping, we can reraise and take down a nice pot uncontested.
3. It protects weaker holdings and allows you to play them more often under the gun without being reraised.
4. You can bluff reraise with weaker hands with your opponent believing you have aces.
5. If someone connects well to the unraised, you can easily fold and lose the minimum.
6. You will surprise people post flop if you hit a big hand.